Hey Bloggers,
Long no meet.. =)
What brings me here?
Seriously most of you blog to express your hidden feelings to strangers.
To some where that only unknown knows.
So, do I?
There's so much in my mind, heart and soul.
But hardly be expressed.
Leading me to blog and diary.
Place where I belong to.
This the place where no one care what I expressed. =)
My attitude changed.
A lot different than the old me.
I'm no more close with my families.
I wanted to improve it but I take things so hardly.
I prefer hiding in my room all alone.
I do not want to do anything beside going out meeting strangers and do something I like.
Is my biggest mistakes for not knowing how to drive.
Or else, I'm so free and happy.
I just want to be away from my area.
I'm afraid I would have health issues if I do not talk it out.
I guess this the right place for me..
I have no idea with the phrase "You drink tea until you get bad"
Is actually due to my health or it actually mean by my attitude.
Talk it out to my boi?
Nah~ he wont understand. All he'll do will just scold and ask me to offend.
I don't need any lessons or advice.
I just need a listener and being pampered.
Doesn't matter. He's busy with his thing.
Shouldn't burden him or bother him yet.
Well.. Let's stop by here.
Thanks blog.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment