Every relationship eventually gives all sorts of lessons.
The Two Years Relation.
From the pass, my solely innocent beloved heart been deeply broke off by some dude.
Lesson that learn was never trust.
The Three Years Relation.
Later then, I met this dude, he was passionate, caring, lovely and nice but i destroyed our relation.
But this could be great to him. As he regained his manhood.
Not that like being under conquer by me and losing all his prides.
Lesson learnt here was, Give a man his pride.
I'm now no where knowing where my state of relationship is.
4 years. Hopefully still counting and may continue counting.
His patience, his pride, his loves, his care, his laughter, his tears, his ego, and all of him.
Loved all of him but sometimes things just got clingy.
Lesson learnt from this current relation was trust.
Trust Again. This is what is needed.
With this post today. I am here to set my new resolution to TRUST.
May Lord Be with me. <3
Bless and Loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment