Facing is suffering.
And suffering is where you gain.
Throughout life, there is too much to gain.
I had gain too much last year.
Months of tragedies.
I need a rest.
In year 2011,
My mom got attacked by stroke.
My academic faced some problem,
My hamster's babies all passed away,
My puppy got hit down with life less thn 50% survival.
And I got goiter.
I thought;
I had become the way better than the old me.
I had grown. Learning to handle things in a better way.
Brave and tough instead coward and being the FOREVER CRY BABY.
But.
I'm now hiding and running away from problems.
I choose not to listen, not to care and not to bother.
And I run. I ran from this house and loiter in places.
Sorry that I could not take it.
I'm sorry to leave the problems unsolved.
I am VERY SORRY.
Hope for a better year 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment