Will you suicide?
Is the best solution to solve problems?
Ever think about the love ones around you?
WAKE UP!!!
It shows how IRRESPONSIBLE and SELFISH you are!
You leave your problems to be solved by others.
You causes another problem to arise in other's life.
You make an issue to the societies.
What are you?
God had always being fair and justice.
He took something from you, He will definitely return something.
He will never close all the door and lead you to dead road.
But WHY?
Why aren't you opening up the door to see what's behind it?
There's so much doors to be open up.
Why do you give up?
Why giving a dissapointment to God?
He creates us. He will not want us to die.
There's no human never think of suicide.
I did but I won't.
I do not want to be irresponsible and dissapoint God.
I will not being so selfish abandoning my problems to be solved by others.
Everyone having their own frustration.
Think about the poor, the starving kids, the handicaps, the disables & the orphans.
Feel lucky to be yourself.
AND
Compare with the one who are rich, healthy and wealthy peoples.
Fight for yourself to be in their position.
LOVE HIM.
STOP HURTING HIM.
DON'T DISSAPOINT HIM.

No comments:
Post a Comment