Happy Dragon Year!!!
Greetings to everyone!!!
What a hectic trip I've got.
Most of the Malaysians headed back to their hometown since Friday.
As for me, I headed to a wedding dinner @ Restaurant Lucky, Seremban.
It was my cousin sister wedding dinner.
Great! May consider it as a reunion dinner.. XD
![]() |
| Three Little Kids. (mom-me-cousin) |
A unwelcomed sickness which had attacked her since August last year.
Let's RUB OFF the pass.
Is a NEW YEAR!!! She will surely recover.
Pray with me babies.. <3 Amen!
In these two days, 23rd & 24th January,
I returned to my grandparents house too.
Having a one day trip journey is tiring and costly.
A day trip can cost you up to RM 10 excluding petrol.
Well, no choice and since is near to KL.
Whatsoever. Forever Home Sweet Home. <3
![]() |
| As Simple As That. 23rd & 24th January 2012 outfit. |
Between, this bloggie is so GIRLISH.
It rarely seems to be me. @@
Well, anyhow it looks fine with me. I guess.
I had been deciding on the header should be up there.
A choice out of three.
THREE?
Yes! is THREE. @@ Kinda lot right?
I guess temporarily this would be the choice for the meantime. XD
Ciao first!
Time to get fully charged after 4 exhausting days. =)
Nights all.


No comments:
Post a Comment